Return and Exchange Policy
Our return and exchange policy applies to any purchase made through www.beaconconceptsco.com retail website. We offer a 30 day return/ exchange policy. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
To be eligible for a return or an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
The returned/ exchanged item from you must meet the requirements stated below:
- You are responsible for shipping charges when returning any product(s).
- Customized products are not refundable.
- All returns, for any reason, must be packaged with instruction booklets and all other supplied accessories when it was first delivered to you.
- Items are regular price items sales. Return and refund policy are not applied on discounted items.
How to Return
Before you return your item(s), you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Number. Any returns sent without a Return Number will not be accepted by Beacon Concepts Co. Please include the following information when returning an item:
- The return number requested from our customer service team.
- A copy of your original invoice with the return number (inside the shipping box).
- A note stating the reason of the return.
Once we receive your item(s), a refund will be processed. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method. Customized products are not refundable in any circumstances. For more information about this issue, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes and Cancellations
You can cancel your order by send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, orders cannot be cancelled while it is being prepared or once it has been shipped. If you are unable to cancel your item(s) and need to make a return, please review the returns and refunds section. Shipping cost will not be refunded once your order has been sent.